- Tze, V. M. C. (PI). $7,776. An examination of immigrant parents’ involvement in fostering first generation immigrant students’ social-emotional skills. Early Career Research Grants, American Psychological Association Division 15.
- Montgomery, J. (PI), Li., J. C., H. & Tze, V. M. C. (Co-Is). $7,476. Teachers’ perspectives on social-emotional learning scale (TP-SELS). University Research Grants Program, University of Manitoba.
- Tze, V. M. C (PI). $7,271. Developing a cultural-specific model of social emotional competency training. University Research Grants Program, University of Manitoba.
- Tze, V. M. C. (PI) $25,000. Large-scale diagnosis of social-emotional competencies in Canada. Start-up fund, University of Manitoba.
- Daniels, L. M. (PI) & Tze, V. M. C. (Collaborator) $15,566. Is boredom contagious? Examining transmission from instructor to student. Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund, University of Alberta.