- Tze, V. M. C. (PI), Daniels, L. M., & Li., J. C. H. (Co-Is). CAD 143,034. Empowering students to fight boredom through an online intervention. Insight Grant, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
- Tze, V. M. C. (PI). USD 6,000 An examination of immigrant parents’ involvement in fostering first generation immigrant students’ social-emotional skills. Early Career Research Grants, American Psychological Association Division 15.
- Montgomery, J. (PI), Li., J. C., H. & Tze, V. M. C. (Co-Is). CAD 7,476. Teachers’ perspectives on social-emotional learning scale (TP-SELS). University Research Grants Program, University of Manitoba.
- Tze, V. M. C (PI). CAD 7,271. Developing a cultural-specific model of social emotional competency training. University Research Grants Program, University of Manitoba.
- Tze, V. M. C. CAD 25,000 (PI) Large-scale diagnosis of social-emotional competencies in Canada. University of Manitoba.
- Daniels, L. M. (PI) & Tze, V. M. C. (Collaborator). CAD 15,566. Is boredom contagious? Examining transmission from instructor to student. Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund, University of Alberta.